The first Russian union of independent distributors of electrotechnical products is working actively in the following areas:
- digitalization of the industry and introduction of new technologies and standards
- development of communications with the suppliers
- integrated analytics
- industry-specific training and certification of specialists
- formation of industry-specific communications platforms
- communities of professionals
ETIM International authorized representative
Since September 6, 2017 RAEC has been an authorized representative of ETIM International in Russia.
Nomenclature and ETIM center is a subdivision of the Association involved in the whole range of activitiies under the international ETIM standard:
- development and creating content for the Unified Base of Electrotechnical Goods
- russification and introduction of the ETIM standard
- automatization of data exchange with the suppliers
- ETIM-based projects
- commercial services for Distributors and Suppliers
Head of the center
+7 499 704-66-42 ext. 1030
Business Development Manager
+7 499 704-66-42 ext. 1037
Brand Management Center focuses on developing the relationships with suppliers and coordinates the activities.
+7 (499) 704-66-42 ext.1011
+7 (499) 704-6642 ext. 1012
+7 (499) 704-6642 ext.1014
+7 (499) 704-6642 ext. 1015
+7 (499) 704-6642 ext. 1013
The Analysis and BI Center forms the business analytics block of the Association and carries out complex multiple factor projects for the evaluation of business in the context of all key indicators.
Head of the Center
+7 499 704-66-42 ext. 1050
+7 910 347 10 90
University of RAEC is a digital educational environment with its own unique content, a platform for remote self-learning of the staff of 17 RAEC member companies.
Partnerships with major global manufacturers, associations and distributors allow RAEC to organize unique business tours.
The Association has a vibrant international business being a member of IMELCO and ETIM International. RAEC offers the distributors to take part in business trips that expand the understanding of the business practices of global leaders.
— studying the best global practices
— expanding the network of business contacts
OBO Bettermann, ABB and others.
SONEPAR, SOLAR and others.
The Association holds regular meetings and round tables with leading manufacturers of electrotechnical products.
Acting category committees of RAEC:
- committee on lighting technology
- committee on cable support systems and cable accessories
- committee on low-voltage equipment